Auto Repair & Service for Inver Grove Heights, MN Drivers
After the signing of the Treaty of Traverse des Sioux in 1851, settlers from Ireland and Germany quickly staked claims in the rolling countryside west of the Mississippi River. Those of Irish descent farmed the eastern part of the community, while Germans cleared the wooded land to the west for their farms. French and English settlers built their homes along the river.
The township of Inver Grove Heights was named after the Irish fishing village of Inver and the German town of Grove.
Facilities include Inver Wood Golf Course and Arbor Pointe Golf Club. There is also an 18-hole disc golf course called North Valley. The city also has a public community center with a waterpark, two sheets of ice and a full gym shared with the National Guard.
Inver Grove is a historical center in the Metroplex teaming with tradition and wonderful opportunities for families and businesses alike.